TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site, including photographs and graphical images, and the organization and layout of the site is owned by SSB.
- You are permitted to access, print and download extracts from this site or emails on the following basis: use of all material on this site/emails is for information and non commercial or personal use only; any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposed or to print extracts for personal use; no material on this site/emails are modified in any way; no graphics on this site/emails are used separate from accompanying text; and the SSB copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- No part of this site or Company emails may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the SSB’s prior written permission.Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Service Access
- Whilst SSB shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, SSB will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of SSB.
- The information contained on this site or in emails is for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, on the basis of any such information. You should take appropriate professional advice on your particular circumstances because the application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances and because laws and regulations undergo frequent change.
- Whilst SSB shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information on this site and in emails is correct, SSB shall not to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law be liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
- Part of this site or emails may contain material submitted to SSB by third parties (including partners). Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for incluasion on this site complies with international and national law. SSB will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material submitted by third parties and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any material submitted. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this site/emails are at your sole risk and responsibility.
- SSB accepts no responsibility for the availability or content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site/emails exists. The links are provided on an "as is" basis and SSB makes no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- By accessing any part of this site, or opening emails, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Somali Law and the courts of Somalia shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- [Information for webmasters linking to this site]. - in some cases it may be desirable to enter into a hosting agreement with third parties who provide material at your site, to whose site you provide a link or who provide a link to your site.